Red fluid filled rashes appeared on chest. Noticed liquid after squeezing. Any cure?

Skin rash red square 4 red dots on upper left chest. My wife sqeezed them thinking they were pimples clear liquid came out
Posted Wed, 6 Mar 2013 in Skin Rash
Answered by Dr. Kalpana Pathak 2 hours later
From the description I presume, you had developed few clear fluid filled lesions over a red area.
These could be due to insect bite, any irritant reaction or herpes zoster.
I would like to know
Since how long are you having these lesions
If you applied something over the area that initiated the lesions
If there is pain in the area of lesions and if few more fluid filled blisters have developed near by previous lesions
If the area of involvement is itchy.

In the meanwhile apply a topical antibiotic like mupirocin or fusidic acid or soframycin to help lesions heal.

Hoping to hear from you soon.