Recently found a rash on inner thigh. Is it wart?

I have recently found a rash on my inner thigh it has small white puss bubbles on it and feels as if my leg is bruised in the area. I spoke to a doctor today but am not confident in his response as he stated the puss bubbles are more like warts. I am not one to usually question a doctor however these puss bubble have never been there before and don't feel anything like or look anything like a wart. This has all occurred in the last 48 hours. I am a tree lopper by trade and thought it may have been some sort of chaffing or an insect bite .
Posted Fri, 22 Nov 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 15 minutes later
Brief Answer: unlikely to be warts, may be viral or insect bite Detailed Answer: Hi, The rash and fluid filled blisters of only 2 days duration are very unlikely to the warts. I think you are right, it is either in insect bite or it can be an eruption of shingles. To diagnose it more properly and to manage accordingly, I urge you to visit a dermatologist. I hope the advice will be helpful for you. Let me know if you need clarifications. Regards