Quick pulse, low BP, indigestion, nausea, vertigo, doing body trim, history of mobile gallstones, asthma. Treatment ?

Hi I have been doing BodyTrim for 4 days now. Yesterday I started experiencing a stronger faster heart beat. My blood pressure is usually on the low side. I have been experiencing indigestion, nausea and when I look down or up I get very dizzy (verdigo). What is wrong with me
I am 32 and I weight 103kg and I have small mobile gallstones and asthma, but no other medical conditions. It is causing some anxiety for me as I have 2 little toddlers to look after. I have stopped the diet and have eaten normally cine last night but the syptoms are not going away. the dizziness seems to be getting worse.
Posted Fri, 4 May 2012 in Weight Loss
Answered by Dr. Mitaly 41 minutes later

It seems you are experiencing the side effect of Body trim use.

Different anti obesity medications,programmes alter one of the fundamental processes of the human body -Weight Regulation, by either altering appetite, metabolism,or absorption of calories.

They are associated with various side effects as nausea, vomitting, bloating, dizziness, increased heart beat, blood pressure changes, anxiety etc.

I advise you to stop taking the weight loss diet. First of all, give your diet an overhaul if you're lacking vital nutrients for growth and switch to healthy foods like food XXXXXXX in protein, vitamins(mainly vit A and vit C) and other micronutrient like zinc, iron and copper.

Also eat a healthy balanced meal.

Do some form of regular exercise.

Do not worrry, as the diet would be elliminated from the system you would start feeling better.

Do not smoke and have alcohol right now as symptoms would worsen.

If the dizziness persists or worsens even after a day then consider visiting a Physician for evaluation.

Hope this answers your query.I will be available for follow up query