Psychiatric interpretation of a 12 year old calling her parents giraffe and a dog

My daughter of 12 years, has referred me as a giraffe (mother) father a dog, younger sister 7 years ,a snake, during a psycology test. What does this mean?
Posted Sun, 5 May 2013 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 18 minutes later
hi there, thanks for asking. fortunately, the interpretations of these tests are benign. The reason she has named her sister as snake could be her rivalry or might be jealousy toward her. If she has named her father as a dog, it could be because of affection that exist between she and her father ( I mean that she likes her and her father likes her). Is she has called you a giraffe, that may show that she sees you as a stable mother, or some other things, and it is a good thing. I wish you and your family a good health!