Protected sex using withdrawal method, periods soon after, white vaginal discharge. Possibility of pregnancy?

my bf and i had sex non 20th oct. i had my period on 21st of oct which lasted me 5 days usually it lasts me 7 days. he was wearing a condom during sex and also took it out before complete ejaculation. its 25th of nov. and i am still not having my period, however the white discharge is taking place.
could i be pregnant.????? please help going crazy thinking about it.
Posted Tue, 8 May 2012 in Getting Pregnant
Answered by Dr. Meenakshi Titoria Sahu 2 hours later

Thank you for posting your query.

I understand your concern.

Chances of pregnancy are almost negligible. However to be on safe side, do pregnancy test.

A simple urine pregnancy test will clear all your doubts.

Hope I have answered your query. Feel free to write back to me if you have any doubts.

Please accept the answer if you do not have any more questions.

Follow-up: Protected sex using withdrawal method, periods soon after, white vaginal discharge. Possibility of pregnancy? 1 hour later
why are the chances negligible? please explain. do u discharge white fluid when you are pregnant, same that you get before periods.
Answered by Dr. Meenakshi Titoria Sahu 20 hours later

Thanks again.

The sexual act you reported was a day before your period. Days before period are safe and sexual intercourse during safe period are very, very unlikely to cause pregnancy. Further the use of condom and withdrawal before ejaculation lowers the chances of pregnancy.

During pregnancy vaginal discharge can increase under the influence of hormones. But as I explained, this would not be the cause in your case.

Hope I answered all your questions. Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.

Wish you Good Health.