Profusely bleeding after taking tablet. Test kit showing positive for pregnancy. What is the solution?

my wife took the 1st tablet of unwanted kit and after 30 hours she started bleeding. she is 40 years old and mostly 35 days pregnant. we confirmed by testing urine by The test kit. but she is bleedingrofusely since 4-5 hours. she does not bleed that much on usual mensural periods. taken zerodol sp & ceftas 200 1 tab each. is that treated as an alarming situation ! my mail id : YYYY@YYYY
Posted Sun, 8 Dec 2013 in Abortion and Stillbirth
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 11 minutes later
Brief Answer: better to seek urgent medical care Detailed Answer: Hello XXXX, You have mentioned about the profuse bleeding in your wife since last 4 to 5 hours. I am sorry about it. Could you quantify the quantity of bleeding ml or mililiters? If your wife's general condition is worsening like if she is becoming pale, if her extremities i.e. hands and legs are getting colder, if she is developing fast breathing and fast heart rate - in all these situations, it is alarming. Hence, it ia better to seek urgent medical care. If she is feeling just normal, and her general condition is good, then you can wait and watch for a while. Hope this helps you. Regards,