Problem with period when interrupted cerazette. Cyst on left ovary shown in transvaginal scan. Advised to take Ca 125 test. Is it serious?

Mar 2016

Hello,I saw my Gp one month ago because I had a problem with my period which stopped from march when I did intrerupt cerazette . It did come like a little spot now and again .I ask if I can use another contraceptive methode such as IUI for 5 years and she did send me for transvaginal scan .Result was back last week and she said that I have a cyst on left ovary 16x17x17mm she also said that all the rest are ok but I need to do a blood test Ca125 and repeat the scan in January .Could you please tell if is anything really serious or is just a normal blood test that I need to do it make sure everything is ok ? Thanks very much XXXX
Posted Thu, 31 Oct 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. S Patra 55 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:

Kindly, upload or attach all recent scan report and blood test which help me to assist you better with proper guideline.

Also, give me details about your menstrual cycle, last period date and current contraceptive method or other medication.

Waiting for your response.

Dr Soumen