Prescribed Percosets and they are white capsules with no markings. Suggest?

I got a script for 30mg Percosets and they r white capsules with no that right...never seen them come like that
Posted Mon, 5 Aug 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Michelle Gibson James 1 hour later
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic

Percoset tablets are a combination of oxycodone and acetaminophen.

They can appear differently based on the manufacturer and the generic brand used.

It is possible that the reason that they appear different is that the pharmacy or distributer used a different brand of the medication.

You should consult the pharmacy first to ensure that you were given the correct medication and whether a different brand was used.

It would be better to speak to them first before taking it in case the wrong medication was given accidentally.

I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions