Premature ejaculation problem. No medical history. Safe to take Duralast medication to prolong ejaculation?

Is duralast30 safe to avoid premature ejaculation. I am 56 years old and have no health problem.
Posted Thu, 12 Apr 2012 in Premature Ejaculation
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 19 minutes later

Duralast contain dapoxetine salt which belong to newer SSRI (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors) group of drugs. It differs from other SSRI that it can be used on demand to prolong ejaculation.

It is safe to use as it is not used regularly. But like every medicine it too has long list of side effects. But in practice I see following side effects frequently: anxiety and acidity. It is better to take it after food to prevent acidity.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow ups.

Wish you good health.
Dr Ashish Mittal, MD
Follow-up: Premature ejaculation problem. No medical history. Safe to take Duralast medication to prolong ejaculation? 39 hours later
How frequently can I take duralast 30
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 22 minutes later
Hello again,

Duralast has proved to delay ejaculation during the clinical trials. It is recommended to consume Dapoxetine once in 24 hours of time after a prescription from the doctor. You should never take it twice a day. Also it is recommended to take this drug two hours before sex.

So its use depend on frequency of sex. Like if you have sex 3 times in a week use it 3 times only. But do not use it more than once in a day.

I hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer if you have no further queries.

Wish you a happy new year