Premature ejaculation. Used lox 2 jelly, no improvement. How to get rid of this?

Premature ejaculation - I am not able to sustain even for 5 seconds. I have tried using Lox 2 Ge but even that does not work. Please assist.
Posted Fri, 15 Jun 2012 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 21 hours later

From your I could understand that you are suffering from Premature ejaculation.

Premature ejaculation: The normal ejaculation time vary from couple to couple. It depends upon the frequency of intercourse and duration of foreplay. If you are unable to enjoy sex due to premature ejaculation, the following are the treatment options:

1. Techniques: Techniques pioneered by Master and XXXXXXX are very useful in treating premature ejaculation. They include

(a) Stop & Re Start Method: Stop at a point just before you are about to ejaculate and restart foreplay and insertion. You may repeat this cycle again.
(b) Squeeze Method: Your partner squeeze the base of glands for a few minutes penis just before you ejaculate. Repeat the process again as required.
(c) Increased frequency of sexual activity can increase the ejaculation time as well.

2. Sex Therapy: Sex therapy is a form of psychotherapy integrating biomedical and psychosocial components in the treatment of sexual. You can get the benefits of psychotherapy from a competent sexologist/Psychotherapist. Consider visiting one near your location.

3. De-sensitization. Use of desensitization creams containing lignocaine can benefit some people. Since you have tried it. Better try other methods.

4. Selective Serotonin Reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) drugs have been tried in the recent years to treat premature ejaculation. A physician can prescribe it to you.

Hope I have given good insight to manage your problem. Let me know if you have any further concerns.

Wish you good health.

Consultant in Reproductive & Sexual Medicine
Follow-up: Premature ejaculation. Used lox 2 jelly, no improvement. How to get rid of this? 1 hour later
Hello Sir - Thanks for your answer. can you suggest any Doctor in Pune or Prescribe some medicines.. thanks
Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 30 hours later

There are reviews written by our users about doctors in our listing, those can guide you for a better doctor. You can search for a doctor in your area at WWW.WWWW.WW

I am sorry but the drugs used in this treatment are prescription drugs, please get them prescribed by your treating doctor.

Wish you good health.