Pregnant, have rashes which itches on breast, belly and back. Suggest?

I have pregnancy of 4 month. I am finding rashes(spots) which itches.The rashes are over breast , belly and on the back.I usually use cotton cloths.not able to predict the reason.Will u please suggest what to do.
Posted Mon, 14 Oct 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Chetna Jain 3 hours later
there could be four things here. first and most common are stretch marks. which are pink or white sometimes brown irregular lines. they need anti stretch mark creams . you will need to do liver function test . if the value is normal then you need to see a skin specialist to look for a viral rash or PUPPA. if liver functions are out of range pl see a gastroenterologist it can be cholestasis
Follow-up: Pregnant, have rashes which itches on breast, belly and back. Suggest? 5 hours later
What i observe is that the rashes are white in color(round in shape,small & closely located) and randomly increases and decreases.At present it is present on back and around the shoulder and itches very much.Do stretch marks itches?can one have stretch marks on the back also?

Answered by Dr. Chetna Jain 5 minutes later
yes stretch marks itch a lot and occur during pregnancy