Pregnant, have been having horrible dizziness. How to overcome it?

I have been having horrible all day dizziness. It's been going since I was 7 months pregnant, and never went away. It is making me unable to function normally and really scared that I'm dying
Posted Fri, 21 Jun 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 1 hour later
hello, dizziness is a problem that can occur due to many causes. Blood pressure changes is the most common cause. Apart from that,cardiac and cerbral causes,ear diseases etc are other causes. If this is happening regularly,i wluld advise you to have a check up immedately. If you are still pregnant,then see you doctor first. Loss of balance can occur and cause harm to your pregnncy. Meanwhile always get up slowly from bed and sit for a moment before getting up.