Pregnant, have been having horrible dizziness. How to overcome it?
User rating for this question
I have been having horrible all day dizziness. It's been going since I was 7 months pregnant, and never went away. It is making me unable to function normally and really scared that I'm dying
Posted Fri, 21 Jun 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 1 hour later
hello, dizziness is a problem that can occur due to many causes. Blood pressure changes is the most common cause. Apart from that,cardiac and cerbral causes,ear diseases etc are other causes. If this is happening regularly,i wluld advise you to have a check up immedately. If you are still pregnant,then see you doctor first. Loss of balance can occur and cause harm to your pregnncy. Meanwhile always get up slowly from bed and sit for a moment before getting up.
People also viewed
- 10 weeks pregnant and dizzy
- How to get vyvanse and adderall prescription online
- Pregnant have been having horrible dizziness how to overcome it
- What causes twitching and tremoring in hands with stiff muscles
- Dizzy at 28 weeks pregnant
- What are the side effects of apriso?
- Dizziness 4 weeks pregnant
- Is chills a side effect of amikacin?
- Is hives a side effect of amnesteem?
- Is fever a side effect of anafranil?
- Dizzy and nausea while pregnant
- Is heartburn a side effect of advil?
- Suggest treatment for asthmatic bronchitis
- Suggest remedy for dry skin
- Suggest treatment for flatulence in baby