Pregnant. Partner wants abortion. Taken initial first mifepreston tablet. Further process?

hey doctor . im 8 weeks and 3 days pregnant , 21 years old , height 5 feet , weight 55kgs. me and my husband now want to undergo an abortion . and i have take the initial first mifepreston tablet of mankind-UNWANTED KIT? what is the further process which is healthy enough ?
thank you
Posted Sun, 3 Nov 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Chetna Jain 41 minutes later
normally medical abortion is best done before 7 weeks of pregnancy. it's done after ultrasound. after mifegest tab misoprost 2 doses 400 mcg 12 hourly are given. but it's regulated by govt and a registry in a hospital and consent is must. after 14 days a repeat ultrasound is done to show that all is clear