Pregnant. Noticed tingling and watery dots on lips. Should I be concerned?

I have this small dot watery in my lips after I rubbed my dry lips from wet tissue and rough towel it peeled off then ate red chilli chopped they this are pop up.. Am on 30 weeks now expectant mother any idea what are those? They are tingling and been 3rd day now please help
am freaking out and getting paranoid
Thank you so much
Posted Wed, 28 Nov 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 1 hour later
It seems you are having herpes labialis blisters, they are typically on the angle of mouth just on the lip margin or it may be a drug eruption or allergic rash if you have used something recently.
Your photo in a follow up query can help me in giving more appropriate opinion.
You should also consult a dermatologist of your locality.
Hope I have answered your query.
If you have any questions I will be happy to answer.
Please close the query if you have no other questions.
Wish you a good health.
Follow-up: Pregnant. Noticed tingling and watery dots on lips. Should I be concerned? 3 hours later
Herpes? How is that happened doc? I wanna send a photo buy may know where can I send it? Is there any cure on it ? Is my baby will gonna affect with this?
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 17 hours later
Welcome back to Healthcare Magic Physician's Desk!
It seems by your photograph that you are having herpes labialis and it is mostly a disease of reactivation that is virus is there in the body and produces clusters during high fever, immunosuppression, pregnancy etc.
You should get reviewed by a dermatologist.
Cream Aciclovir applied thrice a day is quite effective.
Wish you a great health!