Pregnant. Having stomach pain and feeling vomiting. Suggest medicines?

This is XXXXXX, My Wife is pregnant for more then 5 months.
But nowdays her stomach is panning a lot also she feels like vomiting

She is unable to have her breakfast daily.
Please suggest if i have to visist the hospital to checkup my wife or any medicine which can help.

Posted Tue, 11 Jun 2013 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 53 minutes later

Mild abdominal pain without other associated symptoms is normal during pregnancy. However severe abdominal pain with vomiting needs to be evaluated.

In my opinion you should consult her gynecologist at the earliest. As the treatment depends on the cause, it is important that we confirm the cause of pain.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have further questions I will be happy to help.

Dr. Richa