Pregnant. Have a blood blister or cyst on areola. Which specialist should I go for check up?

I may have a blood blister or cyst on my areola, what kind of doctor do I see for removal. It appearEd during my 7th month of pregnancy, and has gotten bigger since then. It's now 1month into post partum.
Posted Sun, 12 Aug 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 2 hours later

I assume your Obstetrician is aware of this, as it appeared during the 7th month of your pregnancy.

As for now, it is advisable to see a General Surgeon for this, who can treat it conservatively and order relevant investigations.

Please do write back for follow up queries that you may have.