Pinching sensation near base of scrotum, uncomfortable while walking. Should I be concerned?

Lately while I am at work and walking around I get like a pinching feeling in the seam between my leg and my right testicle down nearer to the base of my scrotum. It is usually sweaty there too. It's not horribly painful but more of an annoyance to walk. Is this a problem or am I worried over nothing?
Posted Sun, 28 Apr 2013 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Prasad Akole 12 minutes later
Dear friend, welcome and thanks for entrusting your query here at Healthcaremagic!
I am Dr. Prasad Akole (Critical Care Expert- and am glad to address to your query here.

Usually there is a fungal infection there that may cause discomfort, wetness, itch and pinching feeling there.

Do you have any demarcated reddish area around the scrotum and thigh?
Is it sticky and sweaty there?
Is there any small follicle/ boil developing?
Are you using a tight innerwear?

Please use comfortable loose clothing, keep the area clean and dry.

If there is any demarcated red area, you may consult your doctor to confirm if there is any infection and get treatment accordingly.

I hope to have answered your query satisfactorily. I would be glad to answer any further queries. Take care and please keep me informed of your progress at
Good Luck!

It helps us to improve continuously if you could please write a rating review before you ‘accept’ and ‘close’ the query.
Thank you!!