Pimples on face, hair fall, dry skin and heaviness of the body. Underlying cause?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - May 2013
May 2013
Question
now days i feel my body very heavy. lots of pimple on face. major hair fall getting my skin dry. drawzzy XXXXXXX get irrited soon
Posted Wed, 13 Nov 2013 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 34 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Hormonal imbalance, nutritional deficiency

Detailed Answer:
The possible causes for your problem are :
- Hormonal imbalance as in poly cystic ovary disease etc. Hormonal imbalance can lead to development of acne, dryness of skin, heaviness of the body, mood swings etc.
- Anemia due iron deficiency can cause hair fall, dry skin, dizziness etc.
Vitamin deficiencies can also lead to these problems.
-Thyroid hormonal abnormalities can lead dry skin, hair fall etc.
So you once consult gynecologist, get examined and go for investigations like hemoglobin estimation, thyroid profile, ultrasound etc.
By these investigations the possible cause for your problem can be identified and treated.
If hormonal imbalance is found to be the cause intake of hormonal pills for few months may correct the problem.
In case of iron or vitamins deficiency, replacement of nutrients along with taking nutritious diet will help.
If thyroid abnormality is detected, treatment to be taken accordingly.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer followup queries. If you are satisfied with the answer, please give your review at the end of the discussion.

Follow-up: Pimples on face, hair fall, dry skin and heaviness of the body. Underlying cause? 2 minutes later
Will You Please Sugesst me some medical for the same

Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 8 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Cause should be foundout

Detailed Answer:
Treatment should be based on the cause of the problem.
So better to be investigated first to find out the cause.
Hormonal imbalance needs oral contraceptive pills.
For iron deficiency we usually prescribe iron supplements like feroniaxt, dexorange etc.
Hair loss can be decreased with nutritional supplements like proandrogen, hair bless etc.
But any medicine should be used only after investigations and doctor's advice.

Follow-up: Pimples on face, hair fall, dry skin and heaviness of the body. Underlying cause? 20 minutes later
i know doctor its harmonal imbalance n deficiency of iron n calcium.

Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 3 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Related drugs

Detailed Answer:
Yes, then better to take related drugs with your doctor's advice.