Pimple appeared on face. Could it be from foreplay or touching?

Psychiatrist
Question
is any foreplay or touching to a girl can can cause pimples on her face.is this right
Posted Sat, 20 Apr 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 44 minutes later
Hello
Thanks for your query. Foreplay or touching a girl by itself may not lead to pimples on face. Pimples are usually due to hormonal disturbances. In that sense it might be common during adolescence during stress menstrual cycles and early sexual life. Hope you are clear now.
Dr Sundar

Follow-up: Pimple appeared on face. Could it be from foreplay or touching? 17 minutes later
my girlfriend got pimples on her face.i doubt that it is due to foreplay done by other man to her.or it is due to stress taken by her.pls reply sir

Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 31 minutes later
Hello
It is unlikely to be due to foreplay or an sexual act. It is rather due to stress or associated with menstrual cycles.
Dr Sundar

Follow-up: Pimple appeared on face. Could it be from foreplay or touching? 38 minutes later
it means sir you are saying that pimples on face is 100 percent due to stress or menstral problem and not due to foreplay.pls reply sir

Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 16 minutes later
Yes that is my opinion. Foreplay dies not lead to pimples.
Dr Sundar

Follow-up: Pimple appeared on face. Could it be from foreplay or touching? 39 minutes later
dear sir i m male.and i hv not lost my virginity.i want to know how can i check my fiance has lost virginity or not.i dont hv knowledge about this.in vagina there is hole or what.if hole is open mrans she lost virginity.if hole is not open she has not lost virginity.pls reply sir

Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 25 minutes later
Hello
Virginity is indicated by intact hymen which is the membrane covering the vagina. Ruptured hymen indicates loss of virginity. However it is not a fool proof method considering hymen can sometimes rupture accidentally also. There is no other method to assess virginity in a female scientifically.
Dr Sundar