Periods due, light bleeding, bloating, lower part feels harder

Infertility Specialist
period was due, had a light bleed for half a day, for a week since then belly has been bloated, lower part feels harder
Posted Sat, 8 Sep 2012 in Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 2 hours later

I have read your query & I understand your concerns.

1) The condition you are suffering is due to pelvic congestion which occurs in very few women at times.

2) This due to hormonal changes in the body. This generally gets corrected on itself soon.

3) Let me reassure you that the bloating sensation will go away soon as the hormonal changes will again be normal in a week.

4) I suggest you drink lot of water. It generally improves the condition.

5) If it still persits please get your urine tested as sometimes symptoms.

I hope I answered your query. I will be available for any followup queries you have.

Dr.Mahesh Koregol
IVF & Infertility Specialist.