Penis tightens on thought of sex but while trying it looses itself. Advise

Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases
Question
me jese hi sex k bare me sochta hu. turant mera penis tight ho jata he , or 2 mint me hi kapde ki ragad se virya nikal jata he. ME JAB BHI SEX KARNE JATA HU , APNE FIANCE KO HUG KARTE HI VIRYA NIKAL JATA HE.

PLEASE ADVISE ME SEX KARU TO VIRYA KO CONTROL XXXXXXX SAKU
Posted Tue, 17 Apr 2012 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Hema Yadav 29 minutes later

The condition you mentioned is called premature ejaculation .
Most of times the cause for this is overexcitation about sexual desire .There are other reasons also but , for exact diagnosis and treatment you should consult a sexologist before starting your sex life.

Dont worry , this is a common problem in young men and wil resolve gradually.Till then,
Try to limit your excitement regarding sex by engaging in other constructive hobbies and work.

Avoid stress, alcohol and live a healthy lifestyle , practice yoga or XXXXXXX breathing exercises.
You will have to consult your doctor before you get married for avoiding stress in marital life.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any follow up queries I will be available to answer them.

Follow-up: Penis tightens on thought of sex but while trying it looses itself. Advise 45 hours later
Lekin market me XXXXXXX ayurvedic tablet milti he jese Stay on, etc vo bhi li he mene lekin muge koi result na mila , me apne virya ko jyada se jyada der tak rok saku or sex long time XXXXXXX saku , aisi advise dijiye mere liye to aap hi dr he , dava bhi aap hi bataiye

Answered by Dr. Hema Yadav 1 hour later

Thanks for follow up.

Without complete assessment , clinical check up and detailed history, no doctor is legally allowed to prescribe medicines. As you are aware of this condition of healthcare magic forum, doctors can guide you, advise you help you with any doubt and give all the information about medicines but can't prescribe you medicines.

It would be unethical and inappropriate to prescribe you scheduled drugs without doing a proper examination.

Aap market me milne waale medicines bhi le chuke hai toh yeh aapke liye aur bhi jaroori hai ki aap purushoke visheshagya yaane XXXXXXX ya sexologist ko ek baar jaroor consult kare.

Davai ke alava is marj ke kuch aise treatment hai XXXXXXX aapko check karne ke baad hi aapke doctor bata sakte hai. kripya aap bharosa kare ki aapko di gayi salah aapke hit ke liye hai.

Regards.

Follow-up: Penis tightens on thought of sex but while trying it looses itself. Advise 22 hours later
Thanks for advise,

aap muge ahmedabad me kaha par apna check up XXXXXXX saku, us bare me please muge help kijiye.

Answered by Dr. Hema Yadav 5 hours later
Hello
Thanks for the follow up query.
It is my pleasure to be of help to you but I work online only.
Since you have an access to this site it is easy for you to find a doctor.just go to the find a doctor in your area application of this site and your problem wil be solved.
I have heard of one sexologist Dr XXXXXXX Shah of Sannidhya research centre, Paldi Ahmedabad 0000 contact no 91_79_0000
He also visits some other hospitals like Rajasthan hospital, Apollo clinic, etc.
But I m sure you may get many other options too.
Hope I have been of help
All the best.