Penis quickly bent upwards and feel hard spots in shaft. Suggest?

Jul 2016

my penis very quickly several months ago bent upwards. I can feel hard spots in the shaft. what might be going on?
Posted Tue, 8 Oct 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
It is Peyronies Disease.

Detailed Answer:

Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that your penis bends on erection and you can palpate a hard lump in your penis .This is due to what is called as Peyronies disease .

In Peyronies disease there is scarring of Tunica Albuginia an envelop that covers erectile tissue along with deposition of calcium which is palpated as a hard lump in shaft of the penis.

This scarring results in disparity in length of Tunica Albuginia between dorsal and ventral side of penis and causes bending of your penis on erection.

In majority of cases this gets resolved of its own within 2 years However it needs to get corrected surgically if you have difficulty in penetration of vagina during intercourse ,

Please consult qualified Urologist for clinical assessment and further treatment.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me I shall be happy to help you