Penis problem where even erection leads to loose penis. What can I do?

my problem is with my penis, it erects and is in size too but its loose i.e its loose from its joint so that i can move it slightly to the sides when its fully erect is it alright
Posted Sat, 16 Jun 2012 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 14 minutes later

I am sorry, but I can not getting what exactly you want to ask.

What I understand is that you are getting good erection, but it goes of quickly. Is it so?

Can you please write again with some more details so that I can answer properly?

Do not worry you information will not be shared with any body.

Will be waiting for your reply.

Follow-up: Penis problem where even erection leads to loose penis. What can I do? 23 minutes later
it wont goes of quickly but its not that stiff and i'm so much worried about the future that will it worsen out and ruin everything.when i just master pate it erects but i feel its not that strong and i never had an intercourse i usually masterpate upto 8 times a day (not all days).and my health conditions are all normal and in addition i take protein powder before and after my workout.i dont take alcohol and i dont fag.
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 46 minutes later
Hi,Good to hear from you again.

Thanks for writing again.

You are concerned about the stiffness while erect.

First of all, please relax you are not having any serious health issue.

Stiffness and length of erection are related your sexual excitement. When you are more excited the stiffness is more.

When ever you’re excited your brain sends signal and blood fills in the veins of penis, so that it increase in size and become stiff.

When you become conscious about stiffness, you become anxious and this will lead to less stiffness and loss of erection.

Masturbation is also normal. The frequency is bit on higher side, this much high frequency will lead to disturbed social life and your mind will be preoccupied which such thoughts that can lead to other social problems and focusing on studies etc.

There is no need for any protein powder or any power formula for this. You can take for other things like general weakness etc.

Most importantly please do not share this with your friends. They do not have proper scientific knowledge and will add to more confusion and increase your anxiety.

I think you do not need any treatment for this.

I hope this helps.

Please write again if you have something more to ask.

In case you do not have further query, please accept the answer.