Penis have some pain. While erection inclined to one side. Reason?

From some days my froke is inclined to left side.When it get erected it turns to left side.What will be the reason & what i should do.
There is some pain also in left side while entercourse so what should be done to streighten it.
Posted Tue, 21 May 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 49 minutes later

I do not see any reason to worry.

It is absolutely normal for penis to deviate to either left or right during resting stage as well as erect stage.

Pain that you are having might be due to some other reason. Unless you are having much discomfort while having sex or pain on regular basis you should not worry.

As I said earlier it is common in most of the males to have penis diverted to one side.

In case you are very much concerned and having regular pain or other discomfort, you need to consult a General Surgeon for the same and get your self examined.

I hope this helps and clarifies your concern.

Follow-up: Penis have some pain. While erection inclined to one side. Reason? 6 hours later
what can i do to streighten it.I think this is the reson for pain.& also for not staying long time in bed.
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 13 hours later

Good to hear from you again.

As I have written earlier this is normal.

In case the pain is continuous and it bothers you, it is advisable that you consult a doctor and get your self examined.

I think it has nothing to do with performance in bed.

Still if this developments are recent medical examination and treatment is must as per the cause.

Please do not take over the counter medication claiming tall benefits.

Please see your doctor.