Partner stops from having sex not more than two or three minutes. Reason?

Hi Doctor,
My partner stop me from having sex after 2 to 3 min. In the starting time she cooperates properly after that she says do it fast.. some times i get ejaculated within 3 to 5 min sometimes i ill take 15 min to 20 min. what would be the reason she ill avoid me after 2 min. she enjoy sex only by fingering. she used to do it from last 7 years? I am having nearly 14 cm long penis.
Posted Wed, 4 Sep 2013 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Susanta Padhy 59 minutes later
Brief Answer:
The orgasm timing of you and her do not coincide

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for the query

The reason for she saying do it first is that she is reaching pre-orgasm earlier than you

The reason that she is not allowing you after 2 minutes is that she is refractory period

Refractory period means: whether male or female, after orgasm, the excitation gets decreased. During refractory period he / she would not like to get excited

The duration of refractory period for females is less than males and is usually variable in females ranging from 10 minutes to 1 hour

Hope it makes sense to you
Follow-up: Partner stops from having sex not more than two or three minutes. Reason? 9 hours later
Thanks for your reply doctor.
In the early morning time I usually take more time for ejaculation. sometimes even after 20-30 min i ill not get ejaculated and I will loss my energy and stop doing sex. is their any reason for that? and one more think in the top of my penis there are some white heads exactly near the curve edges. Is to common to every one or not? if not what would be the reason I am having it? Is there any problem with that?
Answered by Dr. Susanta Padhy 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Variation is normal

Detailed Answer:
Variation in ejaculation time depends on the the level of sexual arousal for e.g if some one is hyper aroused he can ejaculate early and vice versa

White heads or secretions that you are mentioning is usually normal. If it is associated with itching, pain, tenderness or foul smell, then you need to consult a dermatologist

Overall, in my opinion this variation is normal

All the best.
Follow-up: Partner stops from having sex not more than two or three minutes. Reason? 3 hours later
thank doctor for your valuable inputs.
Answered by Dr. Susanta Padhy 12 hours later
Brief Answer:
Thank you, good luck

Detailed Answer:
Thank you

Wish you a happy sexual life