Painless bubbling sensation in the scrotum. Why?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
bubbling sensation in scrotum discomforting not painful male 29 5'9" healthy
Posted Fri, 20 Apr 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 5 hours later
The bubbling sensation in the scrotum without any visible swelling or heaviness or tugging sensation is usually a part of normal physiology. Occasional rush of blood might cause such sensation.
In case the feeling is persistent and is associated with scrotal swelling or pain or reduced testicular sensation then you need to get yourself examined to rule out pathologies like inguinal hernia, varicocele, etc.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.