Pain in the calf. Hematoma formation on pressing. Why?

i've had pain in my calf for over one week, in one particular spot. today, i pressed on it lightly with my finger, and within a few seconds, a hematoma surfaced. with a few more presses, the resulting hematomas revealed a non-discolored spot the size of a nickel at the center. i've never seen a black-and-blue surface so quickly.
Posted Wed, 27 Jun 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. P V S Prasad 8 hours later
Iwent through your history. It was abrupt. You are not sure what question you wanted to ask
Anyhow from our point of view it could be a furuncle or summer boil. You need to cosult your physician for proper examination and to let the pus and blood if needed followed by intake of appropriate antibiotics
Have a goodd day
Prasad pvs