Pain in right testis and jelly like substance in sperm. What is this?

Hello Doctor, I am facing two problems from few days like: 1. Having pain in my Right Testis from few weeks, it feels like someone is squeezing my testis, i did see a local doctor also, but it couldn't helped me, so pls guide me what to do regarding this problem, one more thing I have noticed that if i do masturbation, then it paining too much, and after two days its feels ok. 2. Formation of Jelly-like substance in my sperm, its breaks into several pieces after few minutes, so suggest me why is it happening.
Posted Wed, 27 Nov 2013 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 5 hours later
Brief Answer: Your case need to investigate. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for your query. I appreciate your efforts for medical consultation in so much distress. Important aspects of your query are: • 23 year old male • Complaints of: Squeezing like pain in right testis which increases on masturbation and jelly like substance in semen. Semen is consist of jelly like secretion of prostate/seminal vesicles and sperm. It liquify after few minutes of ejaculation. In your case, it appears to normal to me. But same time it is better to rule out any problem by semen analysis after 5 days of abstinence from sex/masturbation. Semen analysis can be done from any nearby pathology lab or hospital. Testicular pain can occur in several conditions. This need to be investigated on priority basis. From the case history, I would like to consider multiple possibilities in following hierarchy for cause of testicular pain: • Stone in urogenital tract: Need ultrasound of lower abdomen to rule it out. • Infection of urogenital tract: Need urine and semen examination to rule it out. • Stress and Anxiety: If above tests are normal than this possibility need to considered. Stress and anxiety can lead to testicular pain by causing muscle spasm around testis. In current stage you should XXXXXXX uro-surgeon to investigate above possibilities after examination and investigations. I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow ups. Wish you good health. Regards,