Pain in penis, sperms turns into blood and comes out when ejaculates, urinate blood. What dose it indicate?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jul 2016
Jul 2016

Urologist
Question
dear sir / madam how are you doing? please i do feel pains in my penis and when i ejaculate sperms turns into blood and the blood comes out what's wrong cos i'm really hurting....also i do unirate blood as well
Posted Sat, 18 May 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 5 hours later
Hello
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have what is called as Hematospermia and Hematuria as well.
I shall be happy if you post few more information in detail to help me make comments on your problem.
1) Do you have unprotected sex before having these symptoms?
2) Do you have fever with chills very recently?
3) Do you have pain in abdomen or your testicles.?

There are many causes for hematospermia involving Genito Urinary system e.g bladder,prostate, seminal vesicles,,testicles and prostate.

Since you have Hematospermia with Hematuria it is most likely to be due to infection of the either Bladder(Cystitis) or Prostate (Prostatitis) which are is some of the common causes for hematospermia and hematuria.

Please consult qualified Urologist for clinical and digital rectal examination and get following preliminary investigations done to find out the underlying cause if he thinks it appropriate and necessary

1) Routine Urine Test.
2) Urine culture and sensitivity.
2) Ultrasound scanning of abdomen.

Take broad spectrum antibiotics for a week
.
Ensure to drink more water.

I think your problem should get resolved in a week.

Hope I have answered your query.Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions I shall be happy to help you.
Thanks with Regards.
Dr.Patil...

Follow-up: Pain in penis, sperms turns into blood and comes out when ejaculates, urinate blood. What dose it indicate? 1 hour later
hello sir i had unprotected sex with my girl friend before getting this and i'm the only one who fucks her or is she infected that;s why i have that...?Yes i do have fever recently...Yes i do have pain in abdomen and testicles.?please what's the best solution to this illness and does that means that i want be able to make love again since i do produce blood after every sex....and also can you please give me direction to make this stop so that i can get sperms back and by this would i be able to give birth as well?Doctor please i would like you to explain things to me that is it because the woman is infected that's why i got it that day cos after i had that unprotected sex with her and i resealed blood no sperms came out please help me out

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 7 hours later
Hello
Thanks for follow up.

Considering the sequence of events and symptoms that you have possibility of STD has to be ruled out.

Please get your basic blood tests done to rule out STD and investigations which I have suggested earlier.

Your present problems will get resolved with broad spectrum antibiotics for 2-3 weeks.

Do not attempt sexual activities till it gets cured completely.
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.

Follow-up: Pain in penis, sperms turns into blood and comes out when ejaculates, urinate blood. What dose it indicate? 23 minutes later
doctor please when i went to the hospital they gave me some medicine called TURBOCEF 500 ,METRONIDAZOLE TABLETS B.P,DICLOFENAC 50MG AFTER I WENT FOR A BLOOD TEXT AND WANTED YOU TO VERY IT FOR ME AND SIR PLEASE WHAT DRUGS CAN CURE THIS AND ALSO INMY COUNTRY GHANA WE DO HAVE ONLY ONE UROLOGIST AND IT'S NO EASY TO SEE HIM SO PLEASE HEAR ME OUT AND HELP ME AND CAN'T I HAVE SEX AGAIN IN MINE LIFE AND BY THIS CAN I GIVE BIRTH PLEASE LEMME KNOW.....DOCTOR PLEASE I WANTED YOU TO LOOK AT MY PROBLEM AND TELL ME THAT WAS I INFECTED BY THE WOMAN SINCE I HAD UNPROTECTED SEX AND IS THE WOMAN SICK?HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 4 hours later
Hello
Thanks for follow up.The medicines that were given to you are antibiotics and anti inflammatory drugs and sufficient to resolve your problem .Continue to take it at least for three to four weeks.
Once you get cured you can have your normal sexual life. There is no reason why you should not have a child.
As regards STD of a woman whom you had sexual relation with , it will not be fair on my part to comment about it unless it is proved otherwise by doing her blood test.
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil..

Follow-up: Pain in penis, sperms turns into blood and comes out when ejaculates, urinate blood. What dose it indicate? 19 hours later
Good morning doctor How are you doing today?i wasn't able to sleep since my abdomen was paining me and when i woke up in the morning to urinate blood came out....was it the ejaculation?since as a man or boy your penis would ejaculate every morning when you're awake doctor please i'm surfing

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 2 hours later
Hello
Thanks for writing again.
The blood that you passed today was macroscopic Hematuria meaning there by it originated from Bladder and not from ejaculation.
You have to get investigated on the lines which I have suggested earlier to find out the cause of Hematuria.
Ensure to drink more water and continue taking antibiotics.
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil