Pain in arm and shoulder, shaking. Have sinusitis.

Good morning sir,
This is XXXXXXX calling from india. My problems are whenever my hand is in bending position like while ttalking to somebody on mobile, reading books in sleeping position from backside etc. I face severe pain in arm and shoulder. A. And my hand and fingure shakes little bit sometime whenever i used to take tea or coffee or holding glasses.Though i am sufffering from sinusitis and consumin montec lc as per docter opinion and feeling better. Kindly help me out.
Posted Thu, 3 May 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 2 hours later

From the details that you have shared, it seems that whenever you keep your hand in particular positing it starts paining.

From the symptoms that you have it seems that there are chances of some nerve getting irritated in particular position and leading to pain. There could be many reason for this nerve compression or irritation of nerve.

They could be bad posture putting too much of pressure on them, lack of exercise etc.

It is advisable that you better consult an orthopaedic surgeon and get your self examined. After examination you may be advised X XXXXXXX for having better information.

Sinusitis has nothing to do with your pain.

Again shaking of hand while doing or holding something could be due to nerve compression or some vitamin deficiency.

Please take good healthy diet XXXXXXX in fruits, milk, milk products and XXXXXXX leafy vegetables on regular basis and after relief of pain do regular exercise.

I hope this answers your query, I will be glad to reply any follow up queries.

Please accept the answer in case you do not have follow up query.

Follow-up: Pain in arm and shoulder, shaking. Have sinusitis. 1 hour later
Dear sir,
Thanks for warm responce of my querry. But i am not supposed to consume XXXXXXX and fatty food due to little raise of LDL Level but eventhough i am taking milk regularly. So are the both problomes concerned with nurve compression or somethin gelse. Since little nack problem also presist if sitting contineously in neck bend position like while studying.kindly clear my doubt so that i could consult with specific specialist.

Good to hear from you again.

You need to consult an orthopaedic surgeon for all this problems. He will as advised earlier after examination may advise an x XXXXXXX

Fine as you are having raised cholesterol you should not eat food XXXXXXX in fat, but still you can take ample amount of fruits and salads which will not cause any harm.

All this problems neck pain, pain in hand and numbness could be due to nerve compression or some particular deficiency.