Oval shaped spots on body with no itching. What are they?

hi I am 43 years old and about a week ago noticed 3 oval shaped spot about 3 inches in size on my left side since then I have 14 of them 3 on each side 3 on one upper arm 2 on the other upper arm 1 on stomach and 2 on my butt they are all 2 to 3 inches skin color in center pink outside not raised or flaky no itch. if I didn't see them wouldn't know were even there. I have been slightly ill. headache. drousy diahrea .
Posted Fri, 1 Nov 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Kalpana Pathak 27 minutes later
Brief Answer:
please upload an image of the lesions

Detailed Answer:
The description provided is vague and so cant think of a specific diagonsis.
These oval spots could be tinea( fungal infection), pityriasis rosea, granuloma annulare etc.

I would appreciate if you could upload an image of concerned lesions. This can be done by clicking on upload report/ image icon on right side of query page. Please upload only clear and good resolution images.

This would help me in thinking of a probable diagnosis and then we may carry our dicussion further regarding management of your skin concern.

Hope this helped.