Ova-mit. Can men take it, consequences?

May I know can men taking this medicine ova-mit and what are the effect and side effect ?
Posted Thu, 19 Apr 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Mohammed Tauseef 2 hours later

Thank you for the Query.

I Would like to know few more things which would help me in suggesting you better:

1.) Has a Doctor Prescribed this to you?
2.) Have you undergone a sex changes Operation?

This is a 'Hormonal Preparation', which is prescribed for anovulatory infertility (in women). It is normally not prescribed for Men.

The side effects of this drug Include, hot flushes, abdominal discomfort, blurred vision, ovarian enlargement, allergic rash, multiple pregnancies, etc.

Hope I have answered your Query. I will be available to answer your follow up Queries.

Wish you Good Health.

Take Care.

Best Regards,
Dr. Mohammed Tauseef.