Operated for achalasia. Diagnosed the large peptic ulcer in esophagus. Need some advice

i am oprated for achelasia in 2000 and July sophagas grossely month back doctor dignose the large peptic alsar in my esophagas.Pls call on my No 0000.
Posted Thu, 11 Oct 2012 in Lung and Chest disorders
Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 2 hours later

I am Dr.Ratnakar Kini, Gastroenterologist and I would be pleased to answer your question.

From what I understand you were operated for achlasia in the past and you seem to be diagnosed with large peptic ulcer.

I can be able to help you better if you can post the complete account of your problem and write to me about what you want to know. I will be available to help you.

Awaiting your response

Dr.Ratnakar Kini