On fasigyn. Getting nausea and loss of appetite. Is this normal?

I started taking fasigyn and got nausea and loss of appetite and even after I stopped fasigyn on Wednesday night,
I'm still having nausea and loss of appetite, how long does it take for the side effects to wear off? Is this normal?
Posted Thu, 19 Jul 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rudramani Swami 1 hour later
The side effects that you are having are common in people who take fasigyn ( which contains tinidazole). The side effects usually wear off in 48 hours. Since you still have the side effects, I would suggest you can take tab Epirazole 1 tablet once daily for 5 days.
This is not something you need to worry about. The side effects should wear off soon.

I hope I have answered your query. I will be available for further queries, if any.