On dialysis, had a severe headache after dialysis and blurring vision. Suggest?

My son who is on dialysis had a severe thumping headache after completing his dialysis a couple of days ago,the headache did not last for long but since has complained of blurring in the left eye when he looks down. Today the blurring involves the whole eye and he cannot see color with that eye.I suggested he go to the doctor,what do think might be causing this problem.
Kind Regards
Posted Thu, 20 Jun 2013 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. Gopal Krishna Dash 3 hours later
Thanks for the query
I understnad your concern
Your son needs a detailed evaluation by a neurologist including MRUI to find out the cause of the blurring vision.
Treatment depens upon the cause
Please get back if you need any additional information
Best wishes