On birth controls. Period only lasted 2 and half days. Could I be pregnant?

My period only lasted 2 1/2 days when it's normally 4-5 days. Could I be preganant? I have been on bith control for years.
Posted Wed, 24 Jul 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 24 minutes later
If you are using birth control pills for a long time then there can be possibility of decreased menstrual flow.
Success rate of birth control pills is 99% if you are taking it regularly.
However if still you are having doubt get your serum-beta HCG test done that is a confirmatory test to rule out pregnancy.
I hope your query has been answered. I will be available for your further queries.