On 22 DPO. Pregnancy test is negative. Should I be pregnant?

Mar 2013
i had clomid+fertigyn trigger shot+susten(progesterone) tis month..i m on my 22 dpo today and the home pregnancy test is negative...last month i had the same treatment where i got my periods on 15 dpo..i underwent follicular study both the months.doc said your ovary is very responsive and endometrium lining growth is also everything went fine two months..other than pcod there is no major problems so she said within one or two cycle u might get pregnant...its been 11 days that i stopped my progsterone..i believe my luteal phase is not longer as 22 could i be pregnant???or is it early to test now???
Posted Wed, 30 Oct 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 28 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for writing to us with your health concern.
At 22 DPO, a pregnancy, is present, would definitely show up on the pregnancy test.
So , I am sorry to state that the possibility of a pregnancy is remote in your case.
It is not at all early to test, as in a cycle of follicular monitoring, the exact day of ovulation is known, so you can test for pregnancy as early as 16 - 18 days post ovulation.
Just to confirm, visit your gynecologist and go for an ultrasound scan or a blood B HCG test also.
The most possible explanation is that your periods have been delayed due to the effect of PCOD.
Please feel free to ask for further clarifications.