Noticed yellow spots on uvala, back of throat, roof of mouth and tongue. What is causing this feeling?

Jan 2013

yellow spots on my uvala,back of my throat,roof of my mouth and back of my tongue and when I swallow it feels like gravel. what could cause this.
Posted Wed, 22 Aug 2012 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Mayank Bhargava 21 minutes later

Do you have fever/ sore throat/ increased mucus production from throat?

You are most likely suffering from acute bacterial pharyngitis with presence of pustules on uvula.

Because of inflammation in throat, you have difficulty in swallowing.

You should consult with physician /ENT surgeon.

You should also go for complete antibiotic course with anti-inflammatory medicines.

You should also perform lukewarm water gargles with only one pinch of salts (not more than one pinch) 3 times in a day.

Put your query if you have.

Best regards,

Dr.Mayank Bhargava