Noticed white substance formation in penis. Uncircumsed. Smells odd. Suggest?

Dec 2014

i am having a white substance formation in my penis
what is it. my penis is uncircumsed.i used to clean it. but it is formed smells odd. please advice
Posted Wed, 25 Sep 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi 40 minutes later
Brief Answer:
There is nothing to worry

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to XXXXXXX

The white substance formed around penis tip especially in morning is nothing but smegma. This is a substance secreted by glands of penis and it has some role in lubrication. In uncircumcised penis it is not easy to clean so it accumulates at tip and some times smells bad. There is nothing to worry. Try to clean penis with mild soap during bath daily by retracting prepuce. If prepuce is not retractable ( in some males with phimosis) go for circumcision from a good Surgeon.

Hope this helps you

Follow-up: Noticed white substance formation in penis. Uncircumsed. Smells odd. Suggest? 29 minutes later
hi doctor i have uploaded my penis photo. i has that white substance . please validate it is smegma or any infection.
Answered by Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Hello again

Detailed Answer:
This appears to be smegma only, and there is no need to worry.
If you have more doubts you can ask again.