Ask a Urologist   »  

Noticed white discharge from the penis during urination. No pain or discomfort. What could it be?

two days ago i was going to go pee and i notice white discharge came out of my penis. i cleaned it and began peeing, no burning no discomfort. it has not hppened again. what could it be?
Posted Sat, 11 May 2013 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 52 minutes later

The white discharge you had from the penis during urination could be the semen or plain prostatic secretion.

There is no need to worry, unless you have symptoms like fever, burning micturation or pain in the lower abdomen. In case you have any of the above symptoms condition like prostatitis has to be ruled out.

Hope, I answered your query.

Please let me know if there are any other concerns.