Noticed swelling on testicle. What is the disease called?

my right testicle get swollen through out the day ,but if i'm laying down it goes but to normal size.
Posted Thu, 25 Apr 2013 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 3 hours later

Based on the description you provided I suspect you to have hernia in the testicular sac (Inguinal hernia).

Inguinal hernia is a condition where there is protrusion of abdominal-cavity contents through the inguinal canal into the scrotum in severe cases. One of its variant presents with reducible swelling where in the herniated contents can be pushed back into the inguinal canal or sometimes into the abdomen from the scrotum. If the defect through which the abdominal contents protrude is wide then the contents go back on themselves when in supine position.

I suggest you to visit a General surgeon who can examine you and confirm the fact also plan a management which usually involves surgery.

Hope I answered your query.

Please let me know if there are any other concerns.