Ask a Urologist   »  

Noticed swelling on foreskin under the tip of penis after applying guaze in white vinegar. Any cure?

Hi my name is XXXXXXX I recently over reacted acouple days ago. I thought had genital warts so i soaked some
guaze in white vinager and applied for 8 hours the next day my skin seem alittle irratated but when i woke up today my forskin under the tip of my penis was swollen and abit ulcered.I have some foricidin cream ive been putting on it will that help? it seems to thin the skin out and wrar aeay i dont think its XXXXXXX do much to help it heal
Posted Sat, 10 Nov 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 16 minutes later

Thanks for the question.

Yes, you can try the cream.

In addition to this you can use any antibiotic cream along with this. Try to keep the affected area covered, so that it doesn't rub against your clothes. And increase in symptoms would need doctor's consultation, particularly if you get infection along the irritated area.

I don't think vinegar will help so much. Ideal would be to seek doctor's help for this.

Hope this answers your question. Please ask if there are doubts.