Noticed skin closure around penis. No circumcision done. What to do?

Jul 2016

My husbands skin has started to close around his penis,he was not circumsized as a baby.What kind of Dr should he see?
Posted Tue, 11 Jun 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that your husband has developed what is called as Phimosis. However this can be confirmed only on clinical examination by a qualified General Surgeon or Urologist .

Please consult qualified General Surgeon or Urologist for clinical evaluation.and further treatment.

He may need to get circumcised .This is very simple surgery done under local anaesthesia as a out patient procedure and offers permanent cure.

Hope I have answered your query.
Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions I shall be happy to help you.
Thanks with Regards.