Noticed red spots on forehead, scalp and eyebrow. Taking hydroxycut hardcore. What is going on?

I have been under alot of stress lately (anxiety through the roof), and I noticed I had small red blotches/spots on my forehead and later looking closer noticed them more wide spread on scalp and even a few under my eyebrows. What is going on...not really itching or burning...I even have taken hydroxycut hardcore and started being SUPER ANXIOUS and more paranoid fearful so I stopped that...dont think the spots are related due to the differences in dates
Posted Wed, 24 Apr 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 4 hours later
Hi there, thanks for asking. the spots you see on the skin are probably a condition named seborrhoic dermatitis. It can be intensified with stress. I think there is no reason to worry a lot. many women are HPV positive and it does not mean she has had other problems necessarily. I suggest you follow the examinations and the tests that her doctor suggests. Fortunately there are good ways to control the situation and prevent the baby from any possible hazard. It can help for your stress level to come down as well. Let me know if you have any other question. I wish you, your wife and your future child the best health.