Ask a Urologist   »  

Noticed penis foreskin peeling off during sex. What to do?

Nephrologist
Question
I am 22 years old, and recently I have come to know that during sex because of the action the foreskin on penis peels off, But all my life I have never tried to get the foreskin to come down during masturbation. When I was trying to push the foreskin down to stretch it, it was kinda loose only but the foreskin was kinda attached to the tip of the forehead which was restricting from allowing to let the foreskin stretch and go down. I dont know which doctor to refer to? please help
Posted Sun, 28 Jul 2013 in Urinary and Bladder Problems

Answered by Dr. Ravi Bansal 18 minutes later
Hi XXXXX,

As you describe it you are probably having prepuce adhesions. this is a common problem and need help of UROLOGIST. The extent of Adhesions has to be assessed. Some patients can be managed conservatively. But some will need removal of adhesions by surgical technique.

Dont worry , you will be ok.

best wishes