Noticed painful scratches on vagina. How to cure this?

Hi, my vagina hurt so I took a mirror to check it out and I found the source, it was some scratched skin from my bf fingering me.... Is there any way to help this heal?? Also I found something growth like just inside my vagina. It just looks and feels like an extra strand of skin... What the heck is it?!
Posted Thu, 4 Apr 2013 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 1 hour later
Thanks for the query

The outgrowth you have provided in the photo is actually not a scratched skin but it seems more like a gland that is has been scratched or inflamed due to excessive pressure or friction with fingering.

Do not touch it frequently and give it some rest and topical analgesics will help you relieve the pain

if you still have some query, feel free to ask