Ask a Urologist   »  

Noticed lump on penis when I get erection and pain in testicle. What cure is required?

I am 39 years of age and around a year ago I found a lump on my penis when I got an erection. It was about 3 ml around at the top of the shaft just underneath the XXXXXXX and next to the corpus. It disappeared when limp, I found it difficult to get hard or maintain a proper erection due to pain. It disappeared for a year but I felt it had pulled my penis more to the left and I felt that maybe the lump was deeper inside. I have lost strength in it and it is difficult to tense, I feel no strength whatsoever. When urinating it is slower now and when ejaculating my penis is never fully hard and the ejaculation just seeps out. Now another lump has appeared and it feels like a grain of rice half way down next to the corpus.

Accompanying it I have a dull pain in my testicles alot, especially when they move or being moved.

Thank you for your time.
Posted Wed, 31 Oct 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 3 hours later

Welcome to XXXXXXX
It most probably looks like what is called penile fibromatosis or peyronie's disease.
You need physical examination at least and a few tests like Doppler study of the penis to test for blood flow.
Once a diagnosis is reached, medical treatment can be started and then reassess you for progress and decide on further treatment.
Kindly XXXXXXX a urology specialist asap.

Hope this helps. Pls get back for doubts if any.