Noticed clear liquid from breast. Had intercourse during periods. Feeling dizziness and bloated. Concerned

OK....the first week of July....I noticed I had a clear liquid in breasts when they were squeezed. My tubes have been tied for 9 years.....and they have NEVER had liquid before. I did not breast feed....however with both of my prior kids they were able to be squeezed even as early as a month pregnant. I let it go......then thought back and remebered that Junes period was a week early....cycle is normally 23 days. It was also the first time we had intercourse during a period...and it was extremely light lasted less than three days and was pink in color. Thoughts of pregnancy have been out of my mind for some time. HOwever we had discussed a reversal however in February we decided to let go and let GOD. July 10th....I had another period...very heavy....very clotty...and two weeks early. I have been bloated for about a month now and have been tracking my symptoms since the beginning of July. I have never had issues prior....soooo any symptoms would be odd to I DONT get PMS symptoms.....I may get a little gass or moddy...but not anything horrible. I had my PCP run tests....he tested the Prolocatin levels and said there is not tumor.....he tested blood sugar...not diabetes...and tested liver and kidneys and they are functioning as they should be in a perfect light !! He also had sonogram done....and that was the week of the 22nd which would of been around the time ovulation.....and there was a very tiny cyst on the ovary however he said it was completely normal due to ovulation.
My that for the first time Im actually questioning the doctors body.....and my instincts are telling me IM pregnant!!!! Im usually not wrong, and have not ever in the 9 years I have had my tubes tied felt this storngly about possibilities. However the doctors are putting this big wall up telling me its not possible....I kknow its not correct!!!! Its not August....My period according to my normal days should have come Friday.....Its Wednesday.....My PMS sysmptoms started last week, and I have minor bloating....major dizziness thats been ongoing....and neow vaginal discharge (which I actually th other day mistaked for the period starting)....the problem is that no one can tell me if I am or not...I just need a opinion that is not XXXXXXX to the fact that my tubes r tied. I have ACNE and look like Im 16 all over again.....I have hair gorwing on my belly where my line was .....Im soooo confused...can you give me your advice ?
Posted Tue, 28 Aug 2012 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
Tubal ligation, regardless of whether the tubes are cut, burned, clipped, banded, or tied, is about 99 percent effective, meaning that about 1 percent of women will conceive an unplanned pregnancy after tubal ligation. This failure occurs slightly more frequently in younger women and after 3 years of tubal ligation.
In your case, the symptoms you are having could be due to pregnancy. You can get your serum beta HCG levels evaluated to find out the cause of these symptoms.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
Follow-up: Noticed clear liquid from breast. Had intercourse during periods. Feeling dizziness and bloated. Concerned 8 minutes later
Do u have any advice on how to approach the subject to doctors? I know what the statistics say...however they seem to be stuck on he fact that the tubes r tied...instead of actually trying to find out why the HCG levels r not showing. Im trusting my own instinct and have started taking pre natal vitamins.....but how long do u think i should wait to go back to get a HCG test again ?
Thanks for writing again.
The rise in hcg levels is seen as soon as 10 days after ovulation. Since your periods are overdue already, you can go for a blood test immediately to detect the levels. A rising titre of hcg in two samples 48 hours apart is diagnostic of pregnancy. The HCG titres are detectable as soon as you start experiencing the symptoms.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
Follow-up: Noticed clear liquid from breast. Had intercourse during periods. Feeling dizziness and bloated. Concerned 6 minutes later you think that...i took the blood test friday too early...? And also should I wait another week to test ? Im just really confused as the breat disharge started the beginning of July. However that could have just been there.....I guess. I guess I could go for another free blood test tommorow ? If I am pregnant would I know how far along I was ?
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 56 minutes later
Taking the blood immediately after the period is overdue is not very early. You can repeat the test after one week.
To know the period of gestation, you will have to have an ultrasound scan.
Consulting a gynecologist will be helpful in case your beta HCG test comes positive.