Noticed blood during urination. Blood pressure. Having headache, feeling weak and numbness in shoulder. Suffer feet and hands sweating. Help?

Ive had a few issues lately, high blood pressure..I noticed some blood in the toilet a few minutes ago red,, I've been experiencing sugar issues the doc said it was a pre diabetic level and I need it checked. A few week's ago I also had bad light headed spells and wasn't able to get out of the ca for about 30 minutes, That day I felt weak, right leg numb, upper shoulder numb as well. I'm stubborn so I layed in the bed ,feet sweating and hands shivering not wanting to focus on anything, Lasted off and on about 3 days My leg gets numb a lot. Don't know where to start

with the numbing in my right leg do you think its possible to be heart or lung related
Posted Sat, 20 Jul 2013 in Diabetes
Answered by Dr. Shehzad Topiwala 31 minutes later

You are reporting an array of symptoms. It may not be possible on an online forum to accurately evaluate all potential medical conditions.

I strongly recommend you see a primary care doctor.

To address the pre-diabetes related question, I will advise you of the latest cut-offs for diagnosing pre diabetes and diabetes

Fasting blood sugar of less than 100 is normal

Between 100 to 125 is prediabetes

Greater than or equal to 126 is considered diabetes.

However this must be checked on a second occasion about a week later o so to be certain

There are other ways to detect diabetes too. The following web link will provide further details

Diabetes can cause numbness in legs. Sometimes, this can be present at the time diagnosis is made.

Pre-diabetes is also described in the following link