Noticed blood along with white discharge. Took Acivir. Suggestions

Question
HI
I AM A 28 YEAR OLD FEMALE. LATELY I HAVE NOTICED SOME BLOOD IN SOME WHITE DISCHARGE FROM MY VAGINA.SIMILAR THING HAPPENED 8-9 MONTHS BEFORE. RECENTLY I SUFFERED FROM HARPISE DUE TO WHICH I HAD TO TAKE ANTIHERPAL MEDICINE CALLED ACIVIR. WHEN IT HAPPENED 8-9 MONTHS BEFORE THEN ALSO I HAD SOME ALOEPATHIC MEDICINE FOR SOME PHYSICAL AILMENTS (WHICH I DO NOT REMEMBER DISTINCTLY).CAN IT BE DUE TO HEATED UP BODY FOR TAKING MEDICINE OR SOMETHING SERIOUS? MY PERIOD IS DUE ON 28TH MAY. I DO NOT HAVE ANY PERIOD LIKE FEELING NOW.PLEASE HELP AS I AM VERY WORRIED. I AM GETTING MARRIED NEXT XXXXXXX AND I HAVE NOT HAD ANY SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP WITH MY FIANCEE FOR NEAR ABOUT A YEAR. BEFORE THAT ALSO WE NEVER HAD ANY PENETRATIVE SEX ONLY CASUAL SEX.PLEASE HELP ASAP.
Posted Tue, 4 Jun 2013 in Vaginal and Uterus Health

Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 30 minutes later
Hello XXXXXX,
Some female can have a little bit spotting in middle of their cycle & that is due to release of ovum from ovary & is known as mittelschmerz.
You are having same problem that is physiological one.
This problem is neither related to medicines & nor to sexual activities.
There is no treatment required for it.
So be happy & enjoy your life.
I hope your query has been answered. I will be available for your further queries.
regards,